USB Mouse

Emiel Kollof coolvibe at hackerheaven.org
Thu Oct 30 04:26:30 PST 2003

* Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

[mouse in console snip]

>     Oh my god.  It works!  How cute.  A total waste of time to give a
>     character console all these capabilities, but still cute :-)

Waste of time? Why? It's handy to be able to select and paste in a VT,
just like in X. It even saved my ass a couple of times where I was able
to copy and paste some stuff in a mail, a configuration file or onto a
commandline. Saves switching to and fro and typing stuff by hand.

Strictly IMHO of course :)

Cheers,
Emiel