Checkpointing multithreaded programs

Kip Macy kmacy at fsmware.com
Mon Oct 27 11:15:22 PST 2003

Thanks.

I haven't looked at the papers yet, but I just wanted to add that adding
support for multi-threaded apps (at least rfork threads) is actual much
easier than adding support for the other components we're missing such
as pipes and ttys. The main reason it isn't there currently is because I
didn't want to take the time to test it.

			-Kip