cvs commit: src/share/mk bsd.port.mk

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Oct 11 21:10:47 PDT 2003

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:03:53 -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:16:12 -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>
>>     Well, I can't quite get /usr/ports/emulation/vmware2 to work.  I
>>     got it to the point where it compiles up and installs, but when
>>     I run it I get the old
>>
>> 	VMware Workstation PANIC: BUG F(571):1607 bugNr=2302
>
> I have seen this error before in the freebsd-stable and freebsd-emulation
> (freebsd-question too?) mailing list around two to four months ago if I
> remember it correct. But, I don't remember the solution.

Ok, I have found it in the freebsd-emulation archive..

http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/archive/2003/freebsd-emulation/20030615.freebsd-emulation.html

It doesn't really help, thought but you can try to take Randy Bush's
advice to run 'portupgrade -fR emulators/vmware2'..

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.