Xml in packaging system

Craig Dooley cd5697 at albany.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:56:54 PST 2003

I would imagine you could do something like
%vfsmap -w /pkgbuild /

And after running make install, plists are just
%find /pkgbuild

This removes the need for
./configure --prefix=/usr/local
make install DESTDIR=/pkgbuild

and programs that dont support these directives.
Thats was my idea of how things would be done.  Like gentoo sandboxing, but
much better.

-Craig

--
Craig Dooley											cd5697 at xxxxxxxxxx
pgp00007.pgp