Prebinding for DragonFly/FreeBSD-4

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 08:18:49 PDT 2003

I've been running CURRENT for a while and it always finds my disks.

Currently Gentoo is on my SATA disk however and I am able to use
dd to read from the disk.
Dave
On Oct 21, 2003, at 9:48 AM, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
-On [20031021 01:32], David Leimbach (leimy2k at xxxxxxx) wrote:
That's as I had suspected.  Its a controller  fairly newer than FBSD
4.8 :)
5.1 is also on the failure list.  I wonder what on earth is so special
about the device that for some reason the ATA driver cannot fall back
simple PIO mode.

Going to try a 5.x snapshot now.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no
mono