Serial console working?

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Mon Oct 20 08:22:42 PDT 2003

I have been trying to debug some kernel issues during boot where my
hardware isn't supported... No serial console has been working for me.
Dave
On Oct 20, 2003, at 7:10 AM, Skip Ford wrote:
Is everyone using a serial console without problems?

For 3 weeks or so I haven't been able to.  I'm finally planning to
isolate the problem (FreeBSD current, POS cable I'm using, or
DragonFly.)  So far I've been lucky and not needed it for installing
worlds/kernels.
FWIW, my FreeBSD-current machine receives everything DragonFly sends
but can't send keystrokes to DragonFly.
--
Skip