mirrors, tinderbox?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 20:01:54 PDT 2003

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 02:27:38 +0000, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> Can someone remind me of the location of the tinderbox server?  And
> should I be able to reach chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de ?

My connection is lagging right now, so I am not able to visit many
websites at the moment. I know, there have another tinderbox[1] that is
running by Hiten.. I think, it's only GENERIC and LINT build and not sure
if he starts with the world yet.

[1] Tinderbox logs: http://ps.catpa.com/tinderbox/index.cgi
[1] CVSWeb: http://ps.catpa.com/cvsweb.cgi

Cheers,