splitting sendfile()

David P. Reese, Jr. daver at gomerbud.com
Fri Oct 3 17:53:54 PDT 2003

I'm curious whether I should split sendfile() at this time.  It isn't used
in the linux emulator and it calls VOP_* functions.  Should I wait until
work on the namecache and vfs has progressed a bit farther?

If I split it now, it looks like kern_sendfile() will be prototyped as
follows:

kern_sendfile(struct vnode *vp, struct socket *so, off_t offset,
	size_t nbytes, struct sf_hdtr *hdtr, off_t *sbytes, int flags);

--
   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                               http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/