SCO after BSD settlement

Nicolas Bérard Nault nicobn at quebecbsd.org
Sat Nov 22 19:54:14 PST 2003

Right now, SCO is in the very beginning of the legal procedures. The outcome
is certain, they will lose. SCO could be sued for GPL violation and
diffamation (no, Linux is not communism).

5A6369DA-1CF5-11D8-9E0B-000A95AFBEB4 at xxxxxxxxxx

--
Nicolas Bérard Nault - nicobn at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://lapsus-engineer.org