Fatal trap in boot

Adam K Kirchhoff adamk at voicenet.com
Mon Nov 17 17:39:48 PST 2003

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :
> :http://memory.visualtech.com/dbsd-boot.txt
> :
> :This is with sources from about 2 hours ago (18:00 EST).
> :
> :Same config worked with sources from Friday night / Saturday morning.
> :
> :Adam

>     also, in addition to boot -v, run 'trace' from ddb>.

boot -v doesn't seem to have produced any more output, but you can find
the new boot log at the same URL as above.

If this needs further testing from me (which I'm happy to do), it''l
probably have to wait till Wednesday evening as I can't test this
remotely (my computer asks me to reset the default values of the CMOS
every time still), and I'll be pretty busy in the evening/night
tomorrow.

Adam