"make includes" problem.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Nov 17 12:19:16 PST 2003

:-On [20031117 14:02], Adam K Kirchhoff (adamk at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>Same error, eventually.  Also, UPDATING says "make includes".  If
:>there's a difference between the two, and installincludes is preferred,
:>the UPDATING document should be updated :-)
:
:Funny.  make includes worked for me on saturday.
:
:*adds to checklist*
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    sniff.  And I just got the system working again!

    Ok, lets get the system stabilized again... buildworld and buildkernels
    working, and you, Jeroen, figure out the kobj issues as your #1 priority.