freebsd 3 support

Kip Macy kmacy at fsmware.com
Sun Nov 9 18:13:31 PST 2003

Has it been that long? This is your party so unless I want to maintain
my own tree indefinitely...

Anyway, Linux support is obviously broken at the moment.

I'll take this as a directive to divert my attention from bringing back
osig* to adding in the extra system calls that newer linux apps require
and fixing whatever is causing coredump to cause a panic. If it looks
like it will take more than a day to get up and working I'll just
maintain my own tree until I have more time or someone else with more
time / kernel foo fixes linux support.

				-Kip