any interest in importing pf?

Munish Chopra chopra at soulwax.net
Fri Nov 7 01:01:38 PST 2003

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:47:46 +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> -On [20031107 09:32], Munish Chopra (chopra at xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>>I spoke to Jeroen a few days ago and he seemed to have a bit of interest
>>in pf. He mentioned he'd look at it, but I suspect he has quite a bit on
>>his plate as it is.
>
> Nothing we cannot handle.  If someone already is working on this, go
> ahead, if not, I got it on my list. :)

Always great to hear. Any room for ALTQ on there :) (yes, I should shut up
now)

On a more serious note, the way ALTQ is tied into pf is very elegant, and
although pf on its own is already a nice system, it's much more powerful
when tied in with ALTQ.

I'm not sure if Max has any interest in this on the dragonfly side, I'll
mention it the next time I talk to him.

--
Munish Chopra