any interest in importing pf?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 7 00:39:30 PST 2003

:Matt,
:
:What plans do you have in mind for packet filtering and firewalls?  Are
:you planning to stick with ipfw and ipfilter?
:
:Is there any interest in chunking both of these and moving to pf?  Or at
:least replacing ipfilter with pf.  I know that may be too radical, but
:wanted to gauge the interest.
:
:I'm currently using ipfilter, but would be happy with either ipfilter or pf.
:
:Richard Coleman
:Richard.Coleman at xxxxxxxxxx

    It's not a personal focus for me but it sounds like a number of people
    are interested in the packet filtering capabilities of the operating
    system.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>