Audigy support...

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Nov 3 00:25:47 PST 2003

-On [20031102 00:12], Adam K Kirchhoff (adamk at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>How about using the emu10k1.c file from Alexander Kurilovich which
>adds support for the Audigy sound card?
>
>http://chibis.persons.gfk.ru/audigy/alexander/audigy_pack.tgz
>
>I'm currently using it with DragonflyBSD (though you have to modify
>the path for two of the includes, since it was designed for FBSD 4.8),
>and it would be great to see it merged into the official source tree.

I was working on this (I've had STABLE patches for Audigy, based on two
other people's work on my site for months), but a while ago my DF system
would continuously lock up.

I'll work on it this week since I have an Audigy.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
Sometimes the Heart wanders in fantasies, keeping the mind in its power
constantly...