Heimdal question

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Nov 24 08:26:51 PST 2003

:Hey,
:
:I know I asked about it before, but I guess nobody got around to
:answering, so I'll ask again.
:
:Since eBones is gone, would it be allright to rename the Heimdal utils
:(k5admin, k5init et al) back to their 'proper' names? This would bring
:Heimdal on DfBSD more in line with FreeBSD CURRENT (they threw out
:eBones as well AFAIK), and more consistent with all the Heimdal docs "out
:there"(tm).
:
:Also, k5init is shitty typing, especially when messing with NetBSD and
:OpenBSD boxen (one a Heimdal KDC and the other a client) and being used
:to type 'kinit' or 'kadmin'. :)
:
:Cheers,
:Emiel
:--

    That would be nice.  I would guess that most of the changes to
    the heimdal infrastructure could be brought in from FreeBSD-5 almost
    verbatim.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>