Heimdal question

Emiel Kollof coolvibe at hackerheaven.org
Mon Nov 24 05:09:33 PST 2003

Hey,

I know I asked about it before, but I guess nobody got around to
answering, so I'll ask again.

Since eBones is gone, would it be allright to rename the Heimdal utils
(k5admin, k5init et al) back to their 'proper' names? This would bring
Heimdal on DfBSD more in line with FreeBSD CURRENT (they threw out
eBones as well AFAIK), and more consistent with all the Heimdal docs "out
there"(tm).

Also, k5init is shitty typing, especially when messing with NetBSD and
OpenBSD boxen (one a Heimdal KDC and the other a client) and being used
to type 'kinit' or 'kadmin'. :)

Cheers,
Emiel