Non-gcc compilers

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sat Nov 15 03:41:44 PST 2003

-On [20031115 12:32], Alexander Leidinger (reject at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>For FreeBSD-current I have patches for the build infrastructure (see my
>mail to arch@). With my patches it's just "CC=icc make"... but only for
>the kernel so far. I think it should be easy to base your tcc work on
>this (as long as tcc has something similar like the gcc "-include"
>option).

Ah, it was to arch.  Couldn't quite remember where I saw it.

>If someone has questions regarding some specific parts of the my patch,
>feel free to ask.

Actually, I want to commit the stuff. :)

Got an URL to the latest patchset for me?

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
Who looks under the surface does so at his own risk...