**HEADS UP** FreeBSD-5 boot code has been committed

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Nov 13 13:00:58 PST 2003

:I had the same problem myself.  If I change loader.conf to not load any
:modules then the problem goes away.  If I knew how to properly debug
:with ddb I would have mentioned the problem before.  I had suspected
:that since nobody else was complaining about it that it must have been
:something odd about my build in particular.  Guess I'm not alone.
:
:--James

    I'll add sdome preloading to my loader.conf and try to reproduce the problem.

    Also check that the modules in question are not out of date.