Matt's schedule for this week

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Nov 11 19:01:41 PST 2003

:>
:> You're going to try to move to the latest gcc 3.x compiler
:> as the default for dragonfly?  (a good idea, but I imagine
:> it's going take some time to sort out!)
:>
:
:I believe the actual plan was just to bring in GCC 3.x alongside GCC
:2.mumble, which will remain the default compiler for another while yet.
:
:--
:Munish Chopra

    Right.  We are not changing the default to gcc 3.x, it will be used only
    to build the kernel.  Depending on how things go I might make it the
    default to build all kernels, but for the moment it will be used just
    to build the amd64 kernel.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>