AMD64 box

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Nov 6 15:48:19 PST 2003

:-On [20031106 23:12], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>    The first order of business will be to make it work with a standard
:>    boot and standard peripherals.  I enabled netbooting and it got half
:>    way through a standard (32 bit) boot right off the bat before panic'ing
:>    so that's a very good sign!  It recognized the USB and IEEE-1594 ports
:>    and found something like five or six PCI busses, though I've no idea
:>    whether any of it actually works yet.
:
:I hope you meant 1394 ports?
:
:Also, which motherboard?  Perhaps I can ease the subsystem issues for
:you...
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Yah. 1394.

    It's the ASUS K8V Deluxe.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>