snapshots are broken

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Nov 1 11:33:38 PST 2003

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Lets get rid of the floppy support:  It should be CD, PXE, or BIOS disk
:>     only.
:>
:Define "BIOS disk".  I would like to be able to boot from a floppy to
:install.  The machine I have running dragonfly doesn't support booting
:from a CD at all....
:
:Regards,
:Galen

    Does the CD show up as a BIOS disk?  Probably not.  In that case a
    kernel image would have to be on the floppy itself.  What I am saying
    is that in these cases such on-floppy kernel images would have to be
    custom-generated rather then generated as part of a make release.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>