interface renaming

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Thu Nov 20 08:29:40 PST 2003

>> I think if_xname is just fine.  If someone wants to do that work
>> please feel free!

> I want it - I'll do it. FYI, to avoid double efforts: On my schedule
> now.

1/4th (or less) through, I started wondering about interface cloning.
do you have opinions on that? If memory serves me right, somebody was
talking about "interface framework"-work on IRC, just can't recall
who. Cloning is already used for gif and faith (and maybe in some
other places as well).

--
Best regards,
 Max                          mailto:max at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx