HEADS UP: Name change committed

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Nov 18 17:08:36 PST 2003

    Ok, the namechange has been committed.  We are now officially
    DragonFly 1.0-CURRENT!  Drumroll, fanfare, complaints, etc..

    I also fixed sys/stdint.h and threw in a hack to try to save the ports
    that weren't already broken before this change.

    I expect there to be ports breakages, but hopefully it will not be as
    bad as all that with the hacks.

    --

    A complete buildkernel buildworld installkernel installworld sequence
    is required to avoid confusion.  You also need to install new /etc/rc*