AFS and Dragonfly?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Nov 17 13:31:18 PST 2003

-On [20031117 20:42], David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Is there a technical reason for keeping the VOP macros and stuff
>contained inside these scripts ? Seems like moving all that stuff
>straight into files gcc can build would remove a lot of complication
>from the kernel building process.

I need to check again to make sure, but last time I checked it allowed
easy reshaping of the sources should the higher semantics of the VOP
functions change.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
I have not yet begun to fight...