AFS and Dragonfly?

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Mon Nov 17 11:27:34 PST 2003

On Nov 17, 2003, at 1:18 PM, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20031117 15:32], Emiel Kollof (coolvibe at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
I also already hit my first snag in getting the thing running. The
latest CVS snapshot blindly assumes FreeBSD-CURRENT (awk-based
vnode_if
scripts etc.), and fails compilation.
We're not far from that path either. :
Is there a technical reason for keeping the VOP macros and stuff
contained inside
these scripts ? Seems like moving all that stuff straight into files
gcc can build
would remove a lot of complication from the kernel building process.

-DR