Another weird bug

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 14 11:09:11 PST 2003

:On Nov 14, 2003, at 11:12 AM, Emiel Kollof wrote:
:
:> * David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>
:> [snip]
:>
:>> Yes, looks like its hanging in col_conv... Which is apart of the
:>> syscons code I wonder if some of the __P() macro cleanups yesterday
:>> disturbed something.
:>
:> Hmm, reverting to a kernel from 2 days ago fixes this (yay cvs up and
:> -D), the kernel from yesterday (24 hours ago) still exhibits this bug.
:>
:> I'm trying a kernel from three days ago to see if that 'fixes' other
:> issues that I'm having.
:Actually I think its from a problem with the new boot code import....
:
:-DR

    Hmm.. but if he didn't install new boot code then it can't be the
    boot code, yah?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>