Redundant declaration of __mbstate_t

Craig Dooley craig at xlnx-x.net
Fri Nov 14 06:29:24 PST 2003

There is a redundant declaration of __mbstate_t in both /usr/include/machine/
ansi.h and /usr/include/machine/stdint.h  This currently breaks the build of
gcc33 from ports.  Should there perhaps be an #ifndef to protect this instead
of removing one which could possibly break more software?  Also is anyone
else having consistantly dropped buffers at reboot?  I have at least 6 given
up on every boot, even if I unmount everything except root before rebooting.

-Craig
Craig Dooley						craig at xxxxxxxxxx
pgp00007.pgp