dynamic /bin /sbin

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:05:37 PDT 2003

At 11:51 AM -0700 7/25/03, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I am generally against doing dynamic.  I feel that
    certain entities that one might desire to be dynamic,
    such as authentication, really should be *completely*
    moved out of the binary and into a port service.  Such
    entities might include (incomplete list):
	* authentication
	* name resolution
	* locale
If these issues can be solved without going dynamic, then
there probably isn't much need for switching to dynamic.
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx