shared memory borked?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 30 13:11:21 PDT 2003

-On [20030730 22:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    It sounds like parts of your kernel might be out of synch.

That would be odd, since I always cvs checkout -P on top of the existing
tree.

I've built world completely, no -DNOCLEAN, installed it, then deleted my
kernel compile directory, config'd the kernel, built the kernel,
installed it and then I get these problems.

Only linux and ldconfig dump core.
Note btw, this is only during boot.  I can apparently start linux-opera
without problems.

Ahhh.  Wait a minute, it is _Linux_'s ldconfig dumping core on me, hence
I couldn't find any debugging symbols.

I think my problems are coming from /etc/rc.d/abi.

I'll portupgrade -f linux_base, I'll report back when that's done.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B