somthing wrong with commit list?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jul 28 12:30:03 PDT 2003

:
:Is somthing not working right on the commit list? i've seen
:several things that werent sent, and I havent seen a couple
:of things that I did last night as of yet?
:
:Rob

I believe I have fixed it.  I hadn't been keeping the control files
in CVSROOT synchronized with their ,v files.  When Hiten modified
/cvs/CVSROOT/modules cvs 'rebuilt' the administrative files, overwriting
all my modifications.

I'm going to pull out a backup from early july to compare it against to
make sure I didn't miss anything.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>