Userland

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Jul 22 04:38:43 PDT 2003

Pardon for posting it in the wrong forum, but this was the best I could
locate thus far.

Matt, have you given any thought about things outside of the kernel?
Things like libc, new resolver library routines, reentrancy and the
like.  Not to mention documentation and the likes.

Because those are areas I have a keen interest in and would love to help
out with.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B