IRC perhaps?

dave leimy2k at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 09:22:40 PDT 2003

Its faster... but not documented or logged and really really hard to
participate
if you have a job and can't be on IRC all day.

#opendarwin has a major problem with this I might add because nothing
happens on
the mailing lists and its all happening on IRC... people who even have
different
sleeping habits cannot participate.

I strongly recommend keeping it out of IRC for now.

Dave