dynamic /bin /sbin

Christopher Vance vance at aurema.com
Sun Jul 27 20:59:36 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 09:24:33PM -0500, Robert Garrett wrote:
: Hiten Pandya wrote:
: > Are we still planning to keep PAM in the base system?
: >
: > IMHO, we should move out things that are big and unmaintainable
: > into something like the ports/packages system.  This way, they
: > can be externally managed if possible.  Also, maybe at a later
: > stage in this project's history, a lib-freebsd-compat library
: > can be supplied for making things like OpenPAM work..
: >
: > If that is possible, this is just off the top of my head. :-)

: Not until we have somthing to replace it with :)

Does OpenBSD's BSDAUTH count?

--
Christopher Vance