libcaps thread testing code committed

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Dec 8 10:23:37 PST 2003

:>=20
:Just commited a patch that syncs libcr with libc so you can cross of that
:on your list.
:
:--=20
:Eirik Nygaard
:eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Excellent, thanks!

    With a little work on the thread initialization code we will be able
    to protect (effectively) non-blocking subsystems like malloc() with
    get_mplock() and rel_mplock(), and since libcaps now has a globaldata
    abstraction we can move certain globals, like errno, into the globaldata
    structure.

    Galen has written an AWK script to generate syscall message wrappers
    for the system calls.

    --

    I'm going to take a short break and finish up the IPC code.  I've been
    pondering the new IPC API over the weekend (the one that I proposed

    A bunch of things are coming together all at once, it's kind hard to
    pick and choose what piece of pounce on next!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>