End-of-year report

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Dec 1 23:01:44 PST 2003

-On [20031201 23:32], Justin C. Sherrill (justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Please point out my writing inadequacies at great length, with corrections.
>Some of this material I inferred, rather than read, from other people's
>posts.  For example - there was talk of Bugzilla being set up, but it's not
>available (done?) that I know of.

I was working on getting PFIL_HOOKS, pf, ALTQ, and CARP in the system,
but Max Laier has stepped up (enthusiastically I might add!) and is
working on these.  So to attribute this to my name would be taking
credit where there is none for me to take.

David Rhodus, if I am not confusing him with mr Reese, has been doing a
lot of security fixes per FreeBSD's changes.  He also imported a new
BIND.

I've been synchronising our module system with FreeBSD 4 and 5, I've
been cleaning up redundant code.

The bugzilla database got moved a bit on the backburner (I need to pick
that up again) due to the release stuff.

Nice idea though. ;)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
Lead us to the place, guide us with your grace, to a place where we'll
be safe...