New ISO builder

andy-dragonfly at splashground.de andy-dragonfly at splashground.de
Mon Dec 1 05:28:14 PST 2003

dillon wrote @ Mon, 1 Dec 2003 02:11:55 -0800 (PST):

>     release:	This will do a full buildworld and buildkernel (GENERIC)
> 		with the current source tree, then generate the release
> 		ISO and directory structure in /usr/release.
>
>     quickrel:	This will do a 'quick' buildworld and buildkernel (i.e.
> 		-DNOCLEAN) and then generate the release ISO and directory
> 		structure in /usr/release.

imho it's better just to use make release -DNOCLEAN instead.

>     realquickrel: This is even faster.  It assumes that the buildkernel and
> 		buildworld have already been done and just generates the ISO
> 		directory structure and ISO file in /usr/release.

just iso: maybe or releaseiso: would be easier to remember for me.

> 	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/Main/download.cgi

(ftp|http)://ftp.fortunaty.net/DragonFlyBSD/

I also mirror dcvs every tuesday morning (Europe/Berlin TZ).
I would like to do it every morning, but i am not sure
about your mirror policy.

Andy