configuration files

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Dec 12 02:09:42 PST 2003

:rcng_mail=running
:rcng_msgs=running
:rcng_moused=disabled
:rcng_inetd=disabled
:
:In general looks good, however a bunch of these 'running' ones seem to
:be false positives on my system.  I mean, I don't do anything with
:diskless and this would indicate to me, as a user, that something is
:running for diskless.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Yah, it just means that the diskless dependancy ran without any errors
    (even though it doesn't actually do anything if you didn't do a diskless
    boot).

    It would not take much to add another special value to make it say
    'inapplicable' instead of 'running', though it does add the complexity
    of the rcng_* variable dependancy checks a bit.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>