New XFree86 library problems.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Dec 4 10:04:59 PST 2003

:On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:>
:> :Ahhh...  Gotcha.  I think I built some stuff out of order :-)  I'll try
:> :again and let you know when it works. :-)  Thanks.
:> :
:> :Adam
:>
:>     Use pkg_info and pkg_delete to remove all installed ports, make sure
:>     /usr/dfports is fully uptodate, and try again :-)
:
:When you say "all" installed ports, is that really necessary or will it be
:fine if I just rebuild the all X parts (starting with imake-4)?
:
:Adam

    Well, let me put it this way... you've already tried the incremental
    approach.  You can try again, now that you know what is going on, or
    you could just wipe everything and start over.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>