More KDE status

Dave Leimbach leimySPAM2k at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 19:28:58 PST 2003

I think I will be able to get kdebase built tonight but there
is a problem in ksysguardd under the FreeBSD section where
it is trying to build some data structure fron some kproc
fields that exist in FBSD but not on DragonFly.

At the moment I have commented them out and plan to not run
ksysguardd as a workaround.  Whatever ends up happening may
include a new DragonFly directory for this file for our
platform committed back to KDE though we may be able to work
it in to the FreeBSD platform specific KDE code.

The KDE folks may want to wait until we reach 1.0 before taking
such a change though I don't know for sure.

Dave