Fwd: [kris at FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/net/rsync Makefile distinfo]

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Thu Dec 4 07:19:25 PST 2003

I thought I'd forward this here since I've noticed a lot of scans for
open
rsync ports where I work today.... I know a few people have rsync
DragonFly mirrors and might want to be sure everything is updated.

-DR

Begin forwarded message:
kris        2003/12/04 06:45:06 PST

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    net/rsync            Makefile distinfo
  Log:
  Security update to rsync 2.5.7.  This fixes a remotely-exploitable
  heap overflow, see http://rsync.samba.org/ for the details.
  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.87      +1 -2      ports/net/rsync/Makefile
http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/ports/net/rsync/Makefile.diff?r1=1.86&r2=1.87
  1.34      +1 -1      ports/net/rsync/distinfo
http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/ports/net/rsync/distinfo.diff?r1=1.33&r2=1.34
----- End forwarded message -----