Daily snapshots available

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 30 10:14:31 PDT 2003

:Lately Simon 'corecode' Schubert told:
:
:> As I was checking, I noted a severe problem: Apache2 was serving
:> garbled data. I really don't know why and I'd appreciate any help on
:> this area.
:
:Okay, I found it. It seems something in sendfile is borked.
:Adding
:EnableSendfile Off
:to httpd.conf fixed the garblings.
:
:Do we have issues with sendfile?
:
:This also means http is available again.
:
:cheers
:  simon
:
:> ps: Apologies to all people who wasted time when fetching the garbage.

   I seem to recall that sendfile() had an issue with the way it counted
   the header and footer.  I'll bet the Apache problem has something to do
   with that.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>