Register keyword removal

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Aug 14 11:09:39 PDT 2003

:	Last time I checked my commit messages (*LONG AGO*), I saw some
:	senior developer (name not mentioned) making blanket changes on
:	a sub-tree/subsystem basis for chnging __FBSID() etc...  anyway,
:	it doesn't matter.. back to work me! :-)
:
:--
:Hiten M. Pandya
:hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx, hmp at xxxxxxxx
:http://hmp.serverninjas.com/

   Yes, though in retrospect that was bad idea and I ripped much of it out
   in DragonFly.  The problem was that the ids were too inconsistent and
   not really amendable to adaption and portability.

   I think I'll go in and cleanup the rest of the __FBSDID junk now that
   it has been mentioned.  There isn't much left.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>