Preliminary restructuring layout (was Re: sys/ tree re-structuring proposal)

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Aug 7 01:42:07 PDT 2003

You can spare yourself some work by removing the kerberosIV dirs I
emailed you. ;)

Also, do we have FreeBSD's docs (english only) as well on crater's repo?
I want to make sure we have the documentation synched with what we do.
;)

Also, is the web CVS repo synched to the site?  In other words, does it
auto-rebuild the site?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B