Daily snapshots available

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Aug 28 13:39:17 PDT 2003

    Thanks for the support!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

:I may announce the building of daily snapshots of DragonFlyBSD.
:
:I'm providing a fresh built release and ISOs (miniiso and livefs) built
:each day at 9:30 AM CEST (which is currently GMT+2).
:Building takes about one hour and a bit on this Duron 1200, so expect
:the images to be ready at 11:00 AM.
:
:I'm providing this service mainly:
:a) users who want to give DragonFlyBSD a try and don't want to go
:   through the FreeBSD4/cvsup/buildworld steps.
:b) as a world tinderbox (logs are available for each run)
:
:The snapshots are available on both http and ftp.
:
:Please be aware that the machine may have some downtime due to the
:experimental nature of both box and operating system :)
:If it doesn't work, try again some minutes or hours later.
:
:I'd be happy if this service was announced to the website.
:
:Now to the vital information:
:
:Host: chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de
:
:Cheers
:  simon
:
:PS: oh yes, it would be nice if you drop me a line when you have
:    comments or want to mirror...