Daily snapshots available

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 30 11:34:06 PDT 2003

    sendfile() should be fixed now.  It turned out to be a snafu in my
    message-passing modifications.  I was pulling the return code for
    writev() from the wrong arguments structure.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

::Lately Simon 'corecode' Schubert told:
::
::> As I was checking, I noted a severe problem: Apache2 was serving
::> garbled data. I really don't know why and I'd appreciate any help on
::> this area.
::
::Okay, I found it. It seems something in sendfile is borked.
::Adding
::EnableSendfile Off
::to httpd.conf fixed the garblings.
::
::Do we have issues with sendfile?
::
::This also means http is available again.
::
::cheers
::  simon
::
::> ps: Apologies to all people who wasted time when fetching the garbage.
:
:   I seem to recall that sendfile() had an issue with the way it counted
:   the header and footer.  I'll bet the Apache problem has something to do
:   with that.