COMPAT_43 and the linuxolator

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Aug 18 08:34:23 PDT 2003

:[snip]
:
:> The trouble is that both the casting to a osockaddr struct and the copyout
:> happen in the syscall functions.  Thus it sounds like we need to implement
:> the legacy syscalls in the linux emulation code.
:
:[snip]
:
:I think I found a worthwhile solution to the problem.  Sorry for the noise.
:Patches within the week.  Jr. Kernel Hacker in training.
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx

    I think it's worthwhile to post a quick synopsis of the solution you
    found.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>