Someone have time to make a favicon.ico ?

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Aug 6 07:46:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:43:40 -0400
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JCS> Cheesy, unchecked, but here is an attempt.  It goes to
JCS> www.dragonflybsd.org/favicon.ico and this should go in the head section
JCS> of each web page, as I understand it:

	I just finished one too (converted from the logo). They seem nearly
identical to my poor eye, except that mine has transparency (it also has a
32x32 as well as the 16x16 which I think your one has too).

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <s.ohara at xxxxxxxxxxx>
public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."  -- Richard Feynman