HAMMER2 versioning?

Evert Mouw post at evert.net
Thu Oct 19 01:11:03 PDT 2017

Hi! I'm new to this list. Currently I'm no DFLY user but I'm considering it for future use as a personal fileserver. Especially HAMMER2 is very sexy, I've got to admit that.

Question:

HAMMER (version 1) has versioning support. After a sync, one could use the "history" command. I've tried HAMMER2 and it seems this functionality is no longer supported. Is that correct? (Maybe this was in de docs, but I couldn't find it in the HAMMER2 design document or other places.)

Thanks,

Evert