issues for port hammer to freebsd

Mike Ma mikemandarine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:53:39 PDT 2012

--bcaec5555120b45c1b04bde6f81b

Hi there,

I'm trying to port hammer file system to freebsd as GSoC project, and I
found the namecache apis in freebsd and dragonfly bsd are quite different.
So I'm writing to ask if someone is familiar with both of these two
operating systems, and is it possible to wrap freebsd's vnops functions to
make it compatible with hammer's code?

Thanks for your kind help and look forward to your reply.

--
Cheers,
Mike

--
Cheers,
Mike

--bcaec5555120b45c1b04bde6f81b

to port hammer file system to freebsd as GSoC project, and I found the name=
cache apis in freebsd and dragonfly bsd are quite different.</div><div>So I=
'm writing to ask if someone is familiar with both of these two operati=
ng systems, and is it possible to wrap freebsd's vnops functions to mak=
e it compatible with hammer's code?</div>

--bcaec5555120b45c1b04bde6f81b--